Download AirDroid for PC Windows 10/7/8 Laptop (Official)
If you spend more time on PC rather than your phone but you also need to get some updates on your smartphone device, then you should download AirDroid for PC. And why is that? Well, for one, AirDroid is a remote setup that lets you view and controls your Android smartphone through your PC. That means you won’t have to leave your desktop screen just to check your smartphone. All you need is open the AirDroid for PC and you can do it all from there.
That sounds a bit too good to be true, right? Well, yes! But as unbelievable and impressive as it sounds, it is, in fact, true. For those readers who are familiar with the AirDroid can already attest to this. The software can really and literally control your Android device from your PC.
So if you want everything to be on your table including text messaging and voice call from your smartphone, AirDroid for PC is your app. You can control your social media such as the Facebook app, WhatsApp Plus messenger, GB Instagram app, and perhaps all your apps on your mobile device. All of this is possible without the need to use an Android emulator such as BlueStacks.
If this is what you need right now, then you should really install this software on your Windows device. And we here at SoftAlien is exactly what it’s all about. Let’s not teach you how to download and install AirDroid for PC.
Download AirDroid for PC
NameAirDroid 220.127.116.11Size54.5 MBRequirementWindows 7/8/10AuthorSand Studio
Download AirDroid for PC -Official Download Link
Download AirDroid for PC -Alternate Download Link
- Download iMessage Messenger for PC
- Download Freedom App APK
- Post Instagram Photos to Twitter
- Download Pokemon Go APK
- Download HotStar for PC
How to Download and Install AirDroid for PC
Before we start, you should know that you will need to download some software and that will require a good internet connection. So if you want some boost on your internet speed, you could use a download manager such as Internet Download Manager or IDM. And since you will be using your internet to access your personal and private data from your phone, a VPN like Psiphon for PC is a good tool to keep it all safe and hidden from outside entities.
Install on PC
- On your web browser, go to the AirDroid official website and download an AirDroid client installer. Or you can download alternatively from our server.
- Since you will be using IDM, the download should be quick or depends on your internet speed.
- Once the download finishes, run the AirDroid installer to start the installation.
- Choose a folder where you want the software installed or you can just follow the default Program Files folder of your Windows machine.
- Since the installer is small, it should just take less than a minute to fully install on your computer.
- After the installation, launch the AirDroid desktop icon.
- If you have not yet created an account over at AirDroid website you can create one by tapping on the Sign-Up button.
- You will only need to use your email address and create a unique password that will be easy for you to remember.
Install on Android
- To install AirDroid on your Android smartphone, you can scan the QR code generated by the desktop version AirDroid. Or you can just head straight to the Google Play Store and search for the AirDroid app.
- Install the app and tap open when it finishes.
- On the welcome screen, since you have already registered your email on the desktop client app, you can type in the email and password you used to register there.
- Press Enter and you should see the app’s main user interface.
- To allow the notification from your smartphone device to your PC, go to Tools at the bottom of your smartphone screen and look for the Desktop Notif.
- Tap on it to open. Give the app the permission to gain access to your notification.
- You can now use most of the features of your phone on your Windows desktop.
You can do the same thing with Mac OS and iOS as the AirDroid supports that platform as well. For more details on that, you can check out the AirDroid official website. Or perhaps we can also do an article of that in the next days.
Features of AirDroid
- Supports sending and receiving SMS to a single or as a group message.
- Can do a file transfer from smartphone to PC and vice versa.
- Mirrors notification from your phone to PC so you won’t have to miss any important messages and events.
- View all your contacts and even edit them on the fly.
- View, edit, and transfer photos between connected devices with ease.
- Supports music management and even play them through your mobile device.
- Set any music as a ringtone or export them for local use.
- Take a screenshot of your smartphone events live and real-time (requires root).
- The AirMirror feature is so you can view and control your Android smartphone screen through the PC screen. See on your PC what is displayed on your Android device and control all its apps on the PC too (requires root).
- Control the camera of your smartphone like you are actually accessing it physically and real-time. This is useful when you want a temporary CCTV on the other room of the house.
- Share URL and APK files on both connected devices.
- Supports web interface when you do not have the desktop client installed. Just use the Web.AirDroid and you can access your smartphone in a bit. Just note that using the web interface only gives you up to 30MB of file transfer.
AirDroid for PC is a good tool especially when you plan to use it for productivity. This software can help you do more without leaving your workplace on your computer. Everything is accessible from there with ease and smooth experience.
As a user, you must remember that the AirDroid is free to use but with limits. You can only access up to 200MB of files back and forth per month. So it would be best to use AirDroid in its freeware form as a quick access to all your messages and notifications.
But if you want more, you can purchase the premium version and get an upgrade such as unlimited remote data quota. When transferring files, you will be able to send and receive up to 100MB compared to 30MB data quota when you use the Web interface. But if you are using a direct Android to PC, you can send and receive files up to 1GB per session.
If you have questions regarding this topic, feel free to shout it out in the comment section. We will get back to you as soon as we can. And do share this article to spread this information to your friends and family.